Sunday, October 18, 2015

ON MONDAYS ... WE MERMAID

Ever so dreaded monday has arrived. i honestly always dream that I could spend every monday by the beach, frolicking like a mermaid ... but the harsh reality is that my mondays are always hectic, stressful and most of the time full of screw ups. No matter how hard I try to make mondays mornings go smooth there is always one thing that's waiting to get me.  Like today, I was ready to conquer monday, I made a small healthy bento in the morning, took my bicycle to the train station, had time to grab a coffee and then right when I was walking on the platform ... wait for it... my phone slips out of my pocket falls on the ground then sliiiiides and falls into the rails! This my friends, is the reality of my monday.  

みんなの大っ嫌いな月曜日がやってきました。正直言って、月曜日は海辺で人魚姫のように楽しく水遊びをいつも夢見ています。。。厳しい現実は、私の月曜日はいつも急かさて、ストレスだらけで、失敗ばかりの一日です。どれだけ、月曜日の朝をスムーズに過ごせるように努力をしても 必ず何かが待ち構えています。例えば今日、月曜日を風靡しようと気合を入れて やる気満々で始まりました。朝早起きをし、健康的な小さなお弁当を作り、駅まで自転車で元気良く少し運動をし、電車に乗る前にセブンでコーヒーを買う時間までありました。殿車に乗ろうと、ホームを歩いていた時、するっと携帯電話が電車とホームの間に滑り落ちてしまいました!みなさん、これが私の月曜日の現実です。

lundi est arrivé, le jour tout le monde détéste le plus au monde. honêtement, je rêves toujours que les lundis c'est les journées au bors de la mer en mode relaxe comme une sirène. . . mais la réalité c'est que mes lundis sont toujours trépidant, pleins d'échecs. Peu importe touts les effort que je fais pour que mes lundis (surtout le matin) ce passe sans problème, il y a toujours quelquechose qui va se passer. par example ce matin, j'étais prête a conquerir " le LUNDI MATIn". Je me suis réveillé un peu plus tôt, me suis fais un petit bento bien healthy, puis j'ai pris le vélo jusqu'a la gare... histoire de faire un peu de sport et j'ai même eu le temps de m'acheter un petit café au seven eleven puis quand je m'aprétais a prendre le train, pendant que je marchais le bors du quai qu'est ce qui se passe? Mon portable décide de sauter de ma poche, glisser et tomber dans les Rails! ça mes amis, c'est la stricte réalité de mes lundis. 



the main part of this shoot was all about showcasing the nipple pasties from rave+rose. Ever since they sent me these i have had this entire image in my head that i really wanted to bring to life. it's all about that carefree rock'n'roll attitude, it's not about just being sexy but just enjoying and celebrating your own body. Lana my model was the perfect girl for this shoot, in the short but intense period of time she's tought me a lot in life, enjoying every moment, and not to care about what people think about you , instead of diets we ate stuff that we  truly enjoyed eating, and we dressed up for going to mcdonald's because we were the queen bitches. to me it all seemed silly in the beginning and a bit materialitistic but the truth is behind all of that i realised that I had one big problem. I always thought to much about what people thought about me, i had a phobia of being judged. a few months after  I'm slowly trying to break the walls, and try new things. so i'm telling you all, enjoy every moments and do what your gut tells you to do because life is fragile. 

この撮影のメインはもちろん、Raven+Roseのニプレスです。届いてからずうっとこの撮影を頭の中でイメージしていて、ある日そのイメージを現実に実行させようと思っていました。ケアフリーでロックンロールな態度。セクシーじゃなく、楽しむことそして自分の体を祝うことを表現した写真を作りたかったんです。Lanaちゃんはこの撮影にぴったりでした、短い間に彼女からは色々まだ日ました。人生を本当に楽しみ、人が自分のことをどう思っているのか気にしないこと。私たちはダイエットをしないで 本当に好きなものを食べ、マクドナルドに行くのにおしゃれをしたりしました。最初はバカみたいとか思ってたんだけど そのうち自分の問題に気がつき始めました。私は今まで常に人が自分のことを どう思っているのか気にし過ぎていました。人に品はんされうことを恐怖に思い、自分のイメージを表現するのになんかストップがかかっていた感じがしました。数ヶ月経って、少しづつその壁を壊し始めています。みなさん、人生はとても壊れやすいデリケートなもです、だから一つ一つの瞬間を楽しみましょう!

j'ai centré ce shooting sur les caches tétons de raven+rose. depuis qu'ils me les ont envoyé j'avais cette image dans ma tête que je voulais absolument vivifier. c'est tout sur l'attitude rock'n'roll, le "je m'en fous". . . il ne suffis pas d'être juste sexy mais de célébrer ton corps. Lana était la manneauine parfaite pour ce shooting. dans un court mais très intense période de temps elle m'as apris beaucoup. L'art Vraiment profiter de  touts les moments dans la vie, et de se foutre de ce que les autres pensent de toi. On mangeait comme des grosses, tout ce qu'on voulait manger on mangeait. On se fesait belle pour aller au macdo par ce que on etait la reine des bitches. au debut je trouvais ça un peu bête mais au fur a mesure je me suis rendu compte que je pensait trop à ce que les gens pensait de moi. J'avais tellement peur d'être jugée. quelques mois après, je casse les mûres et j'essaye penser en dehors de la boîte. donc je vous dis, profitez de chaques instant de votre vie; la vie est très très fragile


lana is wearing raven+rose nipple pasties ・H&M PU leather jacketforever21 hipster pantiessatin ribbon choker

            




0 comments:

Post a Comment